- Home Audio
- Sound Bars
- Car & Marine
This is how we roll
The flagship of the TSx Series is a floorstanding loudspeaker that boasts two 8-inch passive woofers capable of such smooth, natural deep bass extension that you may consider an additional subwoofer to be overkill. (Of course not!) The gorgeous curves and trendy brushed metal accents of this high performance floorstanding loudspeaker make it the perfect addition to any room, and any demanding audio system.
- TSx Series bi-laminate driver cones, tuned perfectly with our Dynamic Balance® process, produce smooth, natural sound. They are lightweight, but super stiff, with exceptional damping, for high efficiency and low distortion.
- Unlike horns or metal domes, silk/polymer dome tweeters deliver clear and detailed highs, without fatigue, even at high volume, and reveal more realistic vocal reproduction.
- Big bi-laminate woofer drivers, with durable rubber surrounds, enhance low frequency response with accuracy and depth.
- Surprisingly deep, musical bass response thanks to a 3-inch critically tuned flared port, which minimizes port noise ("chuffing") and smooths the turbulence of port air flow, to reveal full-bodied bass that blends effortlessly with the speaker's overall dynamics.
- All Polk loudspeakers are timbre-matched within their series, designed with the same components throughout, to achieve seamless speaker-to-speaker blending effects in multi-channel systems.
- The high efficiency design of the TSx Series works well with practically any electronics, even the most modestly-powered amplifier or receiver, delivering a performance that's spacious and clear, natural and realistic.
- Our high performance crossover system boosts performance with premium components (like mylar bypass capacitors, which reveal extended high frequency details); these are usually found only on much more expensive loudspeakers.
- Dual gold-plated, professional-style 5-way binding posts, for the most secure connection options.
- Dual binding posts allow bi-amp or bi-wire connections, for the ultimate in customized high performance audio.
- Unique new curved enclosure design in non-resonant MDF creates a rigid, acoustically inert space, with non-parallel curved side panels that effectively reduce audible coloration.
|Dimensions - Overall Dimensions (including base)||42 15/16 H x 12 11/16" W x 16 1/4" D "|
|Dimensions - Product Weight (each)||50.0 pounds|
|Dimensions Cabinet Dimensions - Depth||15 (38.10cm) "|
|Dimensions Cabinet Dimensions - Height||42 1/2 (107.95cm) "|
|Dimensions Cabinet Dimensions - Width||9 3/8 (23.81cm) "|
|Driver Complement Mid / Woofer - Diameter||5 1/4 (13.34cm) "|
|Driver Complement Mid / Woofer - Quantity||2|
|Driver Complement Mid / Woofer - Type||Dynamic Balance bi-laminate cones|
|Driver Complement Subwoofer - Diameter||8 (20.32cm) "|
|Driver Complement Subwoofer - Quantity||2|
|Driver Complement Subwoofer - Type||Dynamic Balance bi-laminate cones|
|Driver Complement Tweeter - Diameter||1 (2.54cm) "|
|Driver Complement Tweeter - Quantity||1|
|Driver Complement Tweeter - Type||silk/polymer Dynamic Balance dome|
|Electrical - Efficiency||91 dB|
|Electrical - Inputs||Dual gold-plated binding posts|
|Electrical - Lower -3dB Limit||36Hz Hz|
|Electrical - Nominal Impedance||8 ohms|
|Electrical - Recommended Amplifier Power||20-300 watts per channel|
|Electrical - Total Frequency Response||26Hz-25kHz|
|Electrical - Upper -3dB Limit||24kHz kHz|
|Shipping - Total Shipping Weight||59 pounds|
|Shipping - Unit of Measure||each|
|Warranty - Speaker Warranty||5 years parts and labor original purchaser|
This product has no literature.