- Home Audio
- Sound Bars
- Car & Marine
If you build it...
You want to feel the impact of your music or movie soundtracks, and the only way to experience that impact is to listen to a loudspeaker that can really belt out a realistic reproduction of your media. Whether its MP3 digital, DVD or CD, or even warm vinyl, the new TSx220B Bookshelf Loudspeaker can handle it with aplomb. That's because it features incredible audio technology, state-of-the-art materials and superior enclosure design. Build a system, or enhance your current system, with the convenience and performance of a bookshelf-style loudspeaker.
- TSx Series bi-laminate composite driver cones, tuned perfectly with our Dynamic Balance® process, produce smooth, natural sound. They are lightweight, but super stiff, with exceptional damping, for high efficiency and low distortion.
- Unlike horns or metal domes, silk/polymer dome tweeters deliver clear and detailed highs, without fatigue, even at high volume, and reveal more realistic vocal reproduction.
- Front-firing tuned port smooths low frequency blending, for surprisingly full-bodied deep bass response from a bookshelf loudspeaker.
- All Polk loudspeakers are timbre-matched within their series, designed with the same components throughout, to achieve seamless speaker-to-speaker blending effects in multi-channel systems.
- The high efficiency design of the TSx Series works well with practically any electronics, even the most modestly-powered amplifier or receiver, delivering a performance that's spacious and clear, natural and realistic.
- Our high performance crossover system boosts performance with the kind of premium components (like mylar bypass capacitors, which reveal extended high frequency details) usually found on much more expensive loudspeakers.
- Gold-plated, professional-style 5-way binding posts, for the most secure connection options.
- Unique new curved enclosure design in non-resonant MDF creates a rigid, acoustically inert space, with non-parallel curved side panels that effectively reduce audible coloration.
|Dimensions - Overall Dimensions (including base)||14 3/4 H x 8 3/8" W x 13 3/8" D "|
|Dimensions - Product Weight (each)||13.6 pounds|
|Dimensions Cabinet Dimensions - Depth||12 (30.48cm) "|
|Dimensions Cabinet Dimensions - Height||14 (35.56cm) "|
|Dimensions Cabinet Dimensions - Width||8 (20.32cm) "|
|Driver Complement Mid / Woofer - Diameter||6 1/2 (16.51cm) "|
|Driver Complement Mid / Woofer - Quantity||1|
|Driver Complement Mid / Woofer - Type||Dynamic Balance bi-laminate cones|
|Driver Complement Tweeter - Diameter||1 (2.54cm) "|
|Driver Complement Tweeter - Quantity||1|
|Driver Complement Tweeter - Type||silk/polymer Dynamic Balance dome|
|Electrical - Efficiency||90 dB|
|Electrical - Inputs||gold-plated 5-way binding posts|
|Electrical - Lower -3dB Limit||50 Hz|
|Electrical - Nominal Impedance||8 ohms|
|Electrical - Recommended Amplifier Power||20-125 watts per channel|
|Electrical - Total Frequency Response||42Hz-25kHz|
|Electrical - Upper -3dB Limit||24 kHz|
|Shipping - Total Shipping Weight||33 pounds|
|Shipping - Unit of Measure||pair|
|Warranty - Speaker Warranty||5 years parts and labor original purchaser|