- Home Audio
- Sound Bars
- Car & Marine
The Perfect Introduction to Audiophile Sound
Here is a floorstanding tower loudspeaker. It is quite tall and stylishly narrow. It is fairly heavy; built of braced MDF with a beautiful furniture finish. Its transducer components are designed and engineered in the same way as those of speakers costing twice or even three times as much as this modest loudspeaker. And its performance is such that if you close your eyes while listening to your favorite audio, you will be convinced... that you got a great freaking deal. Four small drivers working in conjunction with the specially designed narrow baffle geometry deliver more sound from more driver area than larger speakers, with a wide, realistic image and smooth full range dynamics thanks to a flared-port bass vent.
- TSi design combines smaller drivers (for more overall driver area with less driver mass) and narrow baffle geometry (taking up less than one square foot of floor space), for wider range and more spacious soundstaging, so every seat in the house hears a prime performance.
- Unlike horns or metal domes, silk dome tweeters deliver clear and detailed highs, without fatigue, even at high volume.
- Durable, efficient, and tuned with our Dynamic Balance® process, TSi Series polymer cones produce smooth, natural sound.
- Surprisingly deep, musical bass response thanks to our critically tuned flared port venting system, which minimizes port noise ("chuffing") and smooths the turbulence of port air flow, to reveal big, full-bodied bass that blends effortlessly with the speaker's overall dynamics.
- All Polk loudspeakers are timbre-matched within their series, designed with the same components throughout, to achieve seamless speaker-to-speaker blending effects in multi-channel systems.
- Our high efficiency design results in sound that's spacious and clear, warm and realistic, when combined with practically any electronics, even the most modestly-powered amplifer or receiver.
- Our high performance crossover system boosts performance with premium components, like mylar bypass capacitors, to extend response in the higher, more detail-oriented frequencies.
- Dual gold-plated, professional-style 5-way binding posts, for the most secure connection options.
- Dual binding posts allow bi-amp or bi-wire connections, for the ultimate in customized high performance audio.
- Fat stabilizer feet on TSi Series floorstanding models make a solid stand on both carpet and hard wood floors, with the stability and efficiency to deliver more precise bass response and superior imaging.
|Amplifier Specs - 220V Availability||No|
|Dimensions - Product Weight (each)||45.00 pounds|
|Dimensions Cabinet Dimensions - Depth||14 3/4 (37.47cm) "|
|Dimensions Cabinet Dimensions - Height||44 3/8 (112.71cm) "|
|Dimensions Cabinet Dimensions - Width||8 1/4 (20.96cm) "|
|Driver Complement Mid / Woofer - Diameter||6 1/2 (16.51cm) "|
|Driver Complement Mid / Woofer - Quantity||4|
|Driver Complement Mid / Woofer - Type||Bi-laminate organic fiber cone|
|Driver Complement Tweeter - Diameter||1 (2.54cm) "|
|Driver Complement Tweeter - Quantity||1|
|Driver Complement Tweeter - Type||Silk dome Dynamic Balance|
|Electrical - Efficiency||91 dB|
|Electrical - Inputs||Dual 5 way binding posts|
|Electrical - Lower -3dB Limit||38 Hz|
|Electrical - Nominal Impedance||8 ohms|
|Electrical - Recommended Amplifier Power||20-275 watts per channel|
|Electrical - Total Frequency Response||28Hz-25kHz|
|Electrical - Upper -3dB Limit||24KHz kHz|
|Shipping - Total Shipping Weight||50.40 pounds|
|Shipping - Unit of Measure||each|
|Warranty - Speaker Warranty||5 years parts and labor (original purchaser)|