- Home Audio
- Sound Bars
- Car & Marine
High Performance, Compact Size, Surprising Price
Don't settle for flat sound from your flat panel TV, and don't miss out on the excitement of digital surround-sound in your shows, movies and games. Great surround-sound doesn't have to take up a lot of space or cost all that much. The payback is family fun and entertainment excitement. Don't miss out.
- The silk dome tweeter delivers a classic, clear, detailed Polk performance, with pinpoint imaging and smooth highs that are never tiring.
- Time Lens® technology aligns the acoustic centers of the tweeter and mid-bass driver on the same spatial plane for superior imaging, while an acoustic lens incorporated in the grille smoothes the tweeter's frequency response.
- The unique curved enclosure design employs non-parallel surfaces to strengthen the acoustically inert enclosure and deliver less audible coloration from internal surface resonances.
- Because of its Extended Linear Motion motor structure, the moving parts of the drivers used in the Blackstone TL Series can move farther, more smoothly, in a smaller space than any other speaker driver in an enclosure this size, achieving the kind of dynamic response (clarity, volume) you'd expect from much larger speakers.
- An aperiodic-tuned rear-firing bass port combines the extension of a ported enclosure with the smoother low-end of an acoustic suspension enclosure, controlling port air flow for the kind of big bass response, and perfect speaker-subwoofer blending, you'd never expect from a loudspeaker you can hold in the palm of your hand.
- The Blackstone aerated polypropylene cone is lightweight, but stiff and strong, with longer linear excursion capabilities in a limited compact enclosure space, so it plays louder with less distortion.
- A super-small long-throw mid-bass driver, tuned with our patented Dynamic Balance® technology, delivers astonishingly smooth, flat frequency response, superior transparency and detail, and the surprising ability to play really, really loud for such a small speaker.
- Polk's proprietary, patented Dynamic Balance technology allows our engineers to design out distortion-causing driver and system resonances, so you only hear the good sounds.
- Hi-Gloss "Blackstone" finish, a durable, deep automotive-strength finish that matches today's most stylish flat-panel TVs and furniture.
- Compact means go-anywhere for Blackstone TL: on shelves, on the wall, on stands. Built-in keyhole slots and threaded inserts (that fit virtually any brackets) give you multiple mounting options.
- Gold-plated, professional-style 5-way binding posts, for the most secure connection options.
- All models in the Blackstone TL Series are available in convenient, professionally matched 5-packs for instant home theater solutions in any room. There are two complete systems available that include a subwoofer; everything you need for an explosive, compact, easy-to-connect home theater system. Plus, you can use individually-available satellites to expand your systems to accommodate 6.1, 7.1 and beyond.
|Amplifier Specs - Amplifier Type||0|
|Dimensions - Mounting Options||keyhole slot; .25 x 20 threaded insert|
|Dimensions - Product Weight (each)||1.85 pounds|
|Dimensions Cabinet Dimensions - Depth||4 7/8 (12.38cm) "|
|Dimensions Cabinet Dimensions - Height||6 1/2 (16.51cm) "|
|Dimensions Cabinet Dimensions - Width||3 3/4 (9.53cm) "|
|Driver Complement Mid / Woofer - Diameter||2 1/2 (6.35cm) "|
|Driver Complement Mid / Woofer - Quantity||1|
|Driver Complement Mid / Woofer - Type||Dynamic Balance composite cone driver|
|Driver Complement Tweeter - Diameter||1/2 (1.27cm) "|
|Driver Complement Tweeter - Quantity||1|
|Driver Complement Tweeter - Type||Silk polymer dome|
|Electrical - Efficiency||89 dB|
|Electrical - Inputs||5-way binding posts|
|Electrical - Lower -3dB Limit||135 Hz|
|Electrical - Nominal Impedance||8 ohms|
|Electrical - Recommended Amplifier Power||10-100 watts per channel|
|Electrical - Total Frequency Response||120Hz-22kHz|
|Electrical - Upper -3dB Limit||20 kHz|
|Shipping - Total Shipping Weight||2.40 pounds|
|Shipping - Unit of Measure||each|
|Warranty - Speaker Warranty||5 years parts and labor (original purchaser)|