- Home Audio
- Sound Bars
- Car & Marine
Big Power, Little Cost
The beautiful, high quality R300 is a great introduction to the wonders of full range dynamic floorstanding speaker sound. The silk dome tweeter & polymer composite driver components reveal lifelike audio, with realistic imaging and detail and a broad soundstage. A tuned rear-firing bass port smooths over the blending, for serious low end with absolutely no performance-robbing resonances.
- Unlike other speakers in this price range, R/T/M Series enclosures are constructed of solid, extensively braced MDF. This virtually eliminates internal resonances and damps energy-stealing vibrations, for more efficient operation and more transparent sound.
- This slim tower design conserves floor space, occupying less than one square foot.
- Unlike horns or metal domes, silk dome tweeters deliver clear and detailed highs, without fatigue, even at high volume.
- Durable, efficient, and tuned with our Dynamic Balance process, polymer composite cones produce smooth, natural sound.
- Acoustically-inert stamped driver baskets are strong and vibration-free, and durable butyl rubber surrounds deliver a lifetime of high performance.
- R/T/M Series models all feature professionally designed, speaker-specific bass porting, for highly efficient deep bass response that adds thrilling realism to your sound.
- An "open architecture" anti-diffraction grille design, and acoustically inert speaker grille, will never get in the way of your sound.
- Our high efficiency design results in sound that's spacious and clear, warm and realistic, when combined with practically any electronics, even the most modestly-powered amplifier or receiver.
- Dual gold-plated, professional-style 5-way binding posts, for the most secure connection options.
- All models in the R/T/M Series are magnetically shielded, and engineered to be safe when placed near sensitive AV equipment like monitors or TVs.Floorstanding R/T/M Series models feature inter-changeable non-skid leveling feet or carpet spikes, for stability on any type of floor. More stability equals more efficiency, less energy wasted, and better performance.
|Amplifier Specs - 220V Availability||No|
|Dimensions Cabinet Dimensions - Depth||8 3/8 (21.27cm) "|
|Dimensions Cabinet Dimensions - Height||33 (83.82cm) "|
|Dimensions Cabinet Dimensions - Width||7 3/4 (19.68cm) "|
|Driver Complement Mid / Woofer - Diameter||6 1/2 (16.51cm) "|
|Driver Complement Mid / Woofer - Quantity||1|
|Driver Complement Mid / Woofer - Type||Dynamic Balance mineral filled polymer composite cone driver, shielded|
|Driver Complement Tweeter - Diameter||3/4 (1.91cm) "|
|Driver Complement Tweeter - Quantity||1|
|Driver Complement Tweeter - Type||Dynamic Balance silk/polymer composite dome, shielded|
|Electrical - Efficiency||89 dB|
|Electrical - Inputs||5-way binding posts|
|Electrical - Lower -3dB Limit||55 Hz|
|Electrical - Nominal Impedance||8 ohms|
|Electrical - Recommended Amplifier Power||20 -150 watts per channel|
|Electrical - Total Frequency Response||45Hz - 24kHz|
|Electrical - Upper -3dB Limit||20kHZ kHz|
|Shipping - Total Shipping Weight||30.00 pounds|
|Shipping - Unit of Measure||each|
|Warranty - Speaker Warranty||5 years parts and labor (original purchaser)|