- Home Audio
- Sound Bars
- Car & Marine
The PA880 is a single-channel class A/B amplifier with built-in fully variable low-pass crossover. The PA880 monoblock is equipped with optional remote bass EQ control and is capable of one-channel operation with a maximum power of 800 Watts into 2 ohms.
- Mono-block amplifier for subwoofer use.
- 300 Watts x 1 (4 ohm), 500 Watts x 1 (2 ohm).
- CEA-2006 compliant specifications for true, accurate power ratings.
- 800 Watts x 1 (2 ohm) dynamic power.
- 2 ohm stable design can drive even the most demanding subwoofers.
- Power and ground terminals accept bare wire up to 4 AWG. Terminals use standard #2 Phillips head screwdriver-no more hex wrenches to lose or strip!
- High-speed MOSFET switching power supply and high current bipolar output transistors pump maximum voltage and high current to your speakers or subwoofers.
- Double layer fiberglass epoxy printed circuit boards for more rigidity, less shrinkage and a smaller overall amp footprint.
- 6-way Smart System Protection (SSP) circuits.
- Switchable 3-position bass boost (0dB, 6dB, 12dB) for extra bass thump.
- Switchable 180° phase inversion for easy sub to main integration.
- RCA outputs for easy daisy chaining of other amplifiers.
- Mounting hardware with rubber isolation grommets and extra fuses included.
- Status LEDs give instant information on amplifier operation.
|Amplifier Power Specs Dynamic Power at 14.4V Watts per channel NOT bridged @ 1 kHz - 2 ohms||800 watts|
|Amplifier Power Specs Dynamic Power at 14.4V Watts per channel NOT bridged @ 1 kHz - 4 ohms||500 watts|
|Amplifier Power Specs RMS Power at 14.4V Watts per channel NOT bridged @ 1 kHz - 2 ohms||500 watts|
|Amplifier Power Specs RMS Power at 14.4V Watts per channel NOT bridged @ 1 kHz - 4 ohms||300 watts|
|Amplifier Specs - 12V & Ground Cable Gauge||4AWG|
|Amplifier Specs - Bass Boost Characteristics||3-position(0,6,12dB) Hz|
|Amplifier Specs - Channel Notes||Class AB MOSFET|
|Amplifier Specs - Channels||1|
|Amplifier Specs - Total Dynamic Power||800 watts|
|Dimensions - Product Weight (each)||7.80 pounds|
|Dimensions With Panels - Depth||8 1/8 (20.64cm) "|
|Dimensions With Panels - Height||2 (5.08cm) "|
|Dimensions With Panels - Width||13 1/4 (33.66cm) "|
|Electrical - Distortion at Rated Power||0.90%|
|Electrical - Effective Damping Factor||>150|
|Electrical - Max Sensitivity||200mV-5 dB|
|Electrical - Minimum Impedance Bridged||4 ohms|
|Electrical - Minimum Impedance Not Bridged||2 ohms|
|Electrical - Signal-to-noise (Referenced to rated power)||80 dBA|
|Electrical - Total Frequency Response||10Hz-30kHz|
|Electrical Low Pass Filter - Filter Frequency||50Hz-500Hz|
|Electrical Low Pass Filter - Filter Slope||12dB/oct|
|Shipping - Total Shipping Weight||9.80 pounds|