- Home Audio
- Sound Bars
- Car & Marine
Sleek, Compact, Powerful
The PA D5000.5 is capable of bridging two full-range channels into a single full-range channel with higher output power. For instance, the front channels (FL and FR) when wired correctly will increase the output power from 70W per channel to 200W per channel (for a 4 ohm load). The same can be done for the rear channels (RL and RR). The most common configurations are four full-range channels and a subwoofer channel, or two bridged full-range channels and a subwoofer channel.
PA D5000.5 Features:
- Super-efficient class D design—runs much cooler than conventional amps.
- High-speed MOSFET switching—power supply with outputs stable into 2 ohm loads for full range channel speakers and 1 ohm loads for subwoofer channel.
- Protection—thermal, DC offset, reverse DC voltage and short circuit protection.
- Sub 1/Sub 2 Inputs—line level inputs for subwoofer signal from head unit
- SUB/INT source switch—in the INT position, the amplifier will filter the bass frequencies from the full range signal and send them to the subwoofer amplifier channel.
- SUB sonic filter—attenuates the frequencies below the settings on the control.
- Remote bass level control—set gain to match output from head unit.
- Rear Full, HPF switch—selects between no filtering or a high pass filter to dial in your speakers' blending.
- Channel mode switch (4CH/ST)—in the ST position, the amplifier sends the same signal to the front and rear channels.
- Nickel-plated wire terminals & RCA connectors—ensure maximum signal transfer.
- Stainless steel hardware—Used throughout and will not corrode in humid environments.
|Amplifier Power Specs RMS Power at 14.4V Watts per channel bridged - 4 ohms||200 x 2 watts|
|Amplifier Power Specs RMS Power at 14.4V Watts per channel NOT bridged @ 1 kHz - 2 ohms||100 x 4 watts|
|Amplifier Power Specs RMS Power at 14.4V Watts per channel NOT bridged @ 1 kHz - 4 ohms||70 x 4 watts|
|Amplifier Specs - 12V & Ground Cable Gauge||4AWG|
|Amplifier Specs - Channel Notes||Bridgeable Class D MOSFET|
|Amplifier Specs - Channels||5|
|Amplifier Specs - Power Specs||100W x 4, 400W x 1 RMS @ 2 ohms; 70W x 4, 200W x 1 RMS @ 4 ohms; 200W x 2 RMS bridged @ 4 ohms; 500W x 1 RMS @ 1 ohm (sub)|
|Dimensions - Product Weight (each)||6.750 lbs. pounds|
|Dimensions Cabinet Dimensions - Depth||6 3/4 (17.14cm) "|
|Dimensions Cabinet Dimensions - Height||1 13/16 (4.60cm) "|
|Dimensions Cabinet Dimensions - Width||13 5/16 (33.81cm) "|
|Dimensions With Panels - Depth||6 3/4 (17.14cm) "|
|Dimensions With Panels - Height||1 13/16 (4.60cm) "|
|Dimensions With Panels - Width||13 5/16 (33.81cm) "|
|Electrical - Distortion at Rated Power||<0.1 %|
|Electrical - Max Sensitivity||200mV-6V dB|
|Electrical - Minimum Impedance Bridged||4 ohms|
|Electrical - Minimum Impedance Not Bridged||2 ohms|
|Electrical - Protection Circuitry||Thermal, DC offset, reverse DC voltage and short circuit; fuses: two 40 Amp ATC|
|Electrical - Remote Gain||yes, for bass|
|Electrical - Signal-to-noise (Referenced to rated power)||105 dBA|
|Electrical - Subsonic Filter||yes|
|Electrical - Total Frequency Response||20Hz-20kHz|
|Electrical High Pass Filter - Filter Frequency||40Hz-400Hz(front)/40Hz-4kHz(rear)|
|Electrical High Pass Filter - Filter Slope||12dB/octave|
|Electrical Low Pass Filter - Filter Frequency||80Hz-4kHz(front)|