- Home Audio
- Sound Bars
- Car & Marine
Sleek, Compact, Powerful, and Really Cool
The PA D 2000.2 is capable of bridging a left and right terminal into a single full range channel with higher output power. For instance, the L-/R+ channels when wired correctly will increase the output power from 125W per channel to a 500W channel (for a 4 ohm load). The most common hookups are two full-range channels or a bridged subwoofer channel.
PA D2000.2 Features:
- Super-efficient class D bridgeable design—runs cooler than conventional amps.
- High-speed MOSFET switching power supply.
- Toroidal transformers—help keep the amplifier's sleek design under 2 tall while ensuring plenty of clean, efficient power.
- Protection—Thermal, DC offset, reverse DC voltage and short circuit protection.
- FULL, HPF, BPF switch—selects full range, high pass filter, or band-pass filter for dialing in your crossover for the ideal speaker blending.
- Adjustable low & high pass frequency range—enables you to fine tune the blending of your speakers in their frequency range overlap.
- Level control—adjusts the gain of the left and right channels to match the output voltage from your head unit.
- Line level inputs—accepts line level input from a head unit, preamplifier or, equalizer.
- Line level outputs—provides a full range signal for easy connection to additional amplifiers.
- Nickel-plated wire terminals & RCA connectors—ensure maximum signal transfer.
- Stainless steel hardware—used throughout and will not corrode in humid environments.
|Amplifier Power Specs RMS Power at 14.4V Watts per channel bridged - 4 ohms||500 watts|
|Amplifier Power Specs RMS Power at 14.4V Watts per channel NOT bridged @ 1 kHz - 2 ohms||250 watts|
|Amplifier Power Specs RMS Power at 14.4V Watts per channel NOT bridged @ 1 kHz - 4 ohms||125 watts|
|Amplifier Specs - 12V & Ground Cable Gauge||4AWG|
|Amplifier Specs - Channel Notes||Bridgeable Class D MOSFET|
|Amplifier Specs - Channels||2|
|Dimensions - Product Weight (each)||3.75 pounds|
|Dimensions Cabinet Dimensions - Depth||6 3/4 (17.14cm) "|
|Dimensions Cabinet Dimensions - Height||1 13/16 (4.60cm) "|
|Dimensions Cabinet Dimensions - Width||8 1/4 (20.96cm) "|
|Dimensions With Panels - Depth||6 3/4 (17.14cm) "|
|Dimensions With Panels - Height||1 13/16 (4.60cm) "|
|Dimensions With Panels - Width||8 1/4 (20.96cm) "|
|Electrical - Distortion at Rated Power||<0.1 %|
|Electrical - Effective Damping Factor||>100|
|Electrical - Max Sensitivity||200mV-6V dB|
|Electrical - Minimum Impedance Bridged||4 ohms|
|Electrical - Minimum Impedance Not Bridged||2 ohms|
|Electrical - Protection Circuitry||Thermal, DC offset, reverse DC voltage and short circuit protection; two 25 amp ATC fuses|
|Electrical - Signal-to-noise (Referenced to rated power)||105 dBA|
|Electrical - Total Frequency Response||20Hz-20kHz|
|Electrical High Pass Filter - Filter Frequency||20Hz-4kHz|
|Electrical High Pass Filter - Filter Slope||12dB/octave|
|Electrical Low Pass Filter - Filter Frequency||50Hz-5kHz|