- Home Audio
- Sound Bars
- Car & Marine
Sleek, Compact, Powerful, and Really Cool
The PA D1000.1 offers an ultra-compact, minimalist design. A toroidal transformer helps keep the amplifier's sleek aluminum extruded design under 2-inch tall while ensuring plenty of clean, efficient power. A low THD, a high signal-to-noise ratio, plus wide bandwidth frequencies, make the new PA D1000.1 a high performance monoblock for high performance bass.
PA D1000.1 Features:
- Super-efficient class D design—runs much cooler than conventional amps.
- High-speed MOSFET switching—Power supply with outputs stable into 1 ohm loads.
- Protection—Thermal, DC offset, reverse polarity and short circuit protection.
- Variable low-pass filter: 40 Hz-220 Hz.
- Variable subsonic filter: 20 Hz-38 Hz.
- Bass boost at 0 dB-12 dB.
- Bass boost at 44 Hz.
- Remote subwoofer level control.
- Nickel-plated wire terminals & RCA connectors—Ensure maximum signal transfer.
- Level control—adjusts the gain of the channel to match the output voltage from your head unit.
- Line level outputs—provides a full range signal for easy connection to additional amplifiers.
- Stainless steel hardware—used throughout the box!
|Amplifier Power Specs RMS Power at 14.4V Watts per channel NOT bridged @ 1 kHz - 1 ohm||1200 watts|
|Amplifier Power Specs RMS Power at 14.4V Watts per channel NOT bridged @ 1 kHz - 2 ohms||800 watts|
|Amplifier Power Specs RMS Power at 14.4V Watts per channel NOT bridged @ 1 kHz - 4 ohms||500 watts|
|Amplifier Specs - 12V & Ground Cable Gauge||4AWG|
|Amplifier Specs - Bass Boost Characteristics||44Hz Hz|
|Amplifier Specs - Channel Notes||Class D MOSFET|
|Amplifier Specs - Channels||1|
|Dimensions - Product Weight (each)||6.5 lbs. pounds|
|Dimensions Cabinet Dimensions - Depth||6 3/4 (17.14cm) "|
|Dimensions Cabinet Dimensions - Height||1 13/160 (2.54cm) "|
|Dimensions Cabinet Dimensions - Width||13 5/16 (33.81cm) "|
|Dimensions With Panels - Depth||6 3/4 (17.14cm) "|
|Dimensions With Panels - Height||1 13/16 (4.60cm) "|
|Dimensions With Panels - Width||12 15/16 (32.86cm) "|
|Electrical - Distortion at Rated Power||<0.1 %|
|Electrical - Effective Damping Factor||>150|
|Electrical - Max Sensitivity||200mV-6V dB|
|Electrical - Minimum Impedance Not Bridged||1 ohms|
|Electrical - Protection Circuitry||Thermal, DC offset, reverse polarity and short circuit; three 30 Amp ATC fuses|
|Electrical - Remote Gain||Yes|
|Electrical - Signal-to-noise (Referenced to rated power)||105 dBA|
|Electrical - Subsonic Filter||20Hz-38Hz|
|Electrical - Total Frequency Response||20Hz-200Hz|
|Electrical Low Pass Filter - Filter Frequency||40Hz-220Hz|
|Electrical Low Pass Filter - Filter Slope||12dB/octave|