- Home Audio
- Sound Bars
- Car & Marine
A beautiful definition of musical style.
There's a lot of technology packed into these tiny, fashion-finished headphones. Just what you'd expect from Polk, and more. Like Dynamic Balance driver tuning on a micro scale, using material technology to tune out resonances that are a common complaint of headphone performance. Plus, fine-tuned diaphram geometry, a detail usually missed by headphone makers, that ensures a more dynamic, expansive headphone listening experience. Is this magic? Is this technology? It's a little bit of both, and it looks and sounds simply amazing.
Nue Era Features:
- Superior 5.5 mm Dynamic Balance driver uses exclusive Polk materials technology and micro-diaphragm geometry to deliver immersive headphone performance.
- Multiple ear tips included, find the one that fits you best.
- Silicone and memory foam ear tips, co-molded to the shape of the headphone ear tube, enhance passive noise isolation and contribute to dynamic audio response.
- Easy-to-use, ergonomic in-line 3-button controller with built-in microphone for intuitive audio and phone control.
- Lightweight cable with convenient Y-junction supports iOS devices and allows you to easily adjust the cable to your needs on-the-fly.
- No more flyaway cable! Nue Era's unique 90-degree connector is gold-plated, and precision-machined to seat deeper into your source connection.
- Available in stylish Tortoise or sleek Black finish.
|Electrical - Actual Impedance||16 ohms|
|Electrical - Max Sensitivity||101.2 dB|
|Electrical - Total Frequency Response||10 Hz - 14 kHz|
|Headphone Specs - Apple Remote||3-button control with built-in microphone|
|Headphone Specs - Included Cables||48 length "|
|Headphone Specs - Included Ear Tips||3 pairs of silicone ear tips (S/M/L); 2 pairs of 3-flange slicone ear tips (S/L); 2 pairs memory foam ear tips (S/L)|
|Headphone Specs - Input Connections||Gold-plated 3.5mm mini jack|
|Headphone Specs - Style||In-ear|
|Headphone Specs Transducer - Diameter||5.5 mm|
|Headphone Specs Transducer - Type||Dynamic Balance|
|Warranty - Labor Warranty||1 year|
|Warranty - Parts Warranty||1 year|