- Home Audio
- Sound Bars
- Car & Marine
Designed to Perform
The MM691 is an ultra-high performance 3-way 6x9-inch suitable for either your vehicle or boat. As a result of 3 years of Polk research and development, the new MM series have been designed to offer unparalleled sound quality with exceptional fit to meet virtually any application. The MM Series offers exceptional value for the price. Through the use of high-tech carbon composite baskets, powerful neodymium motor structures using oversized voice coils, and state-of-the-art woven glass composite cones, we offer high-end audio performance normally found only in the most expensive loudspeaker systems. In addition, these space age materials offer weight savings that can mean higher performance for your car or boat. You won't be disappointed with the MM691's performance!
- Space age materials reduce weight of components while offering rock solid reliability, advanced looks and ultra-high performance.
- Neodymium magnets a rare earth metal offering exceptional strength to performance ratio, found only in the most exotic speakers, saves tremendous weight. Don't let the sound system weigh your vehicle down. Since the magnet is smaller, the speaker can fit into more applications.
- Carbon composite basket based on the spokes of a wheel is lightweight, will not flex during peaks and looks great! Don't be afraid to show off the back of your speaker.
- Woven glass composite cones feature tremendous stiffness-to mass ratio. Lower mass means faster transients and finer detail.
- Klippel optimized components using a state-of-the-art Klippel distortion analyzer, Polk engineers were able to optimize the woofer's motor structure, voice coil alignment and suspension for the best possible performance, even at extreme listening levels.
- Large-diameter voice coils (30mm) in drivers increase reliability and power handling capacity.
- Marine Certified Polk MM Series speakers are built tough to withstand the toughest environments so they are perfect for use in boats of all types. Correct Craft offers Polk speakers in their award-winning Nautiques ski and wakeboarding boats.
|Dimensions - Oval Cut-Out Height||8 3/8 (21.27cm) "|
|Dimensions - Oval Cut-Out Width||5 1/2 (13.97cm) "|
|Dimensions Full-Range Mounting Depth - Bottom Mount||3 1/2 (8.89cm) "|
|Dimensions Full-Range Mounting Depth - Top Mount||3 3/16 (8.10cm) "|
|Dimensions Grille - Height||1 1/8 (2.86cm) "|
|Driver Complement Mid / Woofer - Oval Height||6 (15.24cm) "|
|Driver Complement Mid / Woofer - Oval Width||9 (22.86cm) "|
|Driver Complement Mid / Woofer - Quantity||1|
|Driver Complement Mid / Woofer - Type||Dynamic Balance driver with poly composite cone|
|Driver Complement Midrange - Diameter||1 (2.54cm) "|
|Driver Complement Midrange - Quantity||1|
|Driver Complement Midrange - Type||Silk composite done|
|Driver Complement Tweeter - Diameter||3/4 (1.91cm) "|
|Driver Complement Tweeter - Quantity||1|
|Driver Complement Tweeter - Type||Silk composite dome|
|Electrical - Efficiency||94 dB|
|Electrical - Nominal Impedance||2.7 ohms|
|Electrical - Total Frequency Response||30-25kHz|
|Electrical Power Handling - Continuous||125 watts|
|Electrical Power Handling - Peak||300 watts|
|Shipping - Unit of Measure||pair|
|Warranty - Speaker Warranty||1 year parts and labor (original purchaser)|
This product has no literature.