- Home Audio
- Sound Bars
- Car & Marine
Designed to Perform
The MM1040UM is a dedicated marine subwoofer designed with specific features that make it a rugged, reliable high performer in any kind of aquatic environment. And it has all the features that make it not only dependable but a capable of belting out tight, musical bass.
MM1040 UM Features:
- New polymer woofer cones and butyl rubber surrounds will not break down over time and will survive the rigors of harsh marine environments.
- High temperature copper voice coil (51mm) and polyamide former withstands the most rigorous use while maintaining extremely low distortion for bass punch and output.
- Heavy duty stainless steel heavy duty input terminals will not corrode or tarnish. Will accommodate speaker wire up to 8 AWG or twisted pairs of 12 AWG.
- Advanced carbon composite basket based on the spokes of a wheel is lightweight, will not flex during peaks and looks great! Don't be afraid to show off the back of your woofer.
- Klippel optimized components using a state-of-the-art Klippel distortion analyzer, Polk engineers were able to optimize the woofer's motor structure, voice coil alignment and suspension for the best possible performance, even at extreme listening levels.
- Available matching grille provides protection.
- Marine certified Polk MM Series speakers are built tough to withstand the toughest environments so they are perfect for use in boats of all types. That's why Correct Craft offers Polk speakers in their award-winning Nautiques ski and wakeboarding boats.
- Passes the most rigorous 600 hours of salt fog and UV testing (ATSM B117-03 standard practice for operating salt spray (fog) apparatus, and D4329-99 standard practice for fluorescent UV exposure of plastics) ensures a long life on the boat.
|Dimensions - Cut-Out Diameter||9 1/16 (23.02cm) "|
|Dimensions Driver Mounting Depth - Bottom Mount||5 3/16 (13.18cm) "|
|Dimensions Driver Mounting Depth - Top Mount||4 5/8 (11.75cm) "|
|Driver Complement Subwoofer - Diameter||10 (25.40cm) "|
|Driver Complement Subwoofer - Quantity||1|
|Driver Complement Subwoofer - Type||Dynamic Balance weatherproof composite cone|
|Electrical - Efficiency||91 dB|
|Electrical - Nominal Impedance||4 ohms|
|Electrical - Total Frequency Response||24-200Hz|
|Electrical Power Handling - Continuous||350 watts|
|Electrical Power Handling - Peak||700 watts|
|Shipping - Unit of Measure||each|
|Thiele / Small Parameters - LE||3.0 mH|
|Thiele / Small Parameters - QES||0.53|
|Thiele / Small Parameters - QMS||3|
|Thiele / Small Parameters - QTS||0.45|
|Thiele / Small Parameters - Resonant Frequency||35 Hz|
|Thiele / Small Parameters - SD||54.25 sq in/350 sq cm|
|Thiele / Small Parameters - VAS||.65 cu ft/18L|
|Thiele / Small Parameters Xmax - Xmax Linear||1 in|
|Warranty - Speaker Warranty||1 year parts and labor (original purchaser)|
This product has no literature.