- Home Audio
- Sound Bars
- Car & Marine
Designed to Perform
Introduce yourself to the new MM1040DVC high performance 10-inch subwoofer. Use it in a sealed or ported enclosure. As a result of 3 years of Polk research and development, the new MM Series has been designed to offer unparalleled sound quality with exceptional fit to meet virtually any application. Borrowing technology from our flagship SR Series, the MM Series offers exceptional value for the price. It's all here. In one kick-butt subwoofer.
MM1040 DVC Features:
- New polymer woofer cones and butyl rubber surrounds will not break down over time and will survive the rigors of harsh automotive environments.
- High temperature copper voice coil (51mm) and polyamide former withstands the most rigorous use while maintaining extremely low distortion for bass punch and output.
- Heavy duty input terminals accommodate speaker wire up to 8 AWG or twisted pairs of 12 AWG.
- Advanced carbon composite basket based on the spokes of a wheel is lightweight, will not flex during peaks and looks great! Don't be afraid to show off the back of your woofer.
- Klippel optimized components using a state-of-the-art Klippel distortion analyzer, Polk engineers were able to optimize the woofer's motor structure, voice coil alignment and suspension for the best possible performance, even at extreme listening levels.
- Marine Certified Polk MM Series speakers are built tough to withstand the toughest environments so they are perfect for use in boats of all types. That's why Correct Craft offers Polk speakers in their award-winning Nautiques ski and wakeboarding boats.
- Available matching grille complement the woofer while providing protection.
- Single voice coil configuration (MM1040) also available.
|Dimensions - Cut-Out Diameter||9 1/16 (23.02cm) "|
|Dimensions Driver Mounting Depth - Bottom Mount||5 1/8 (13.02cm) "|
|Dimensions Driver Mounting Depth - Top Mount||4 1/2 (11.43cm) "|
|Driver Complement Subwoofer - Diameter||10 (25.40cm) "|
|Driver Complement Subwoofer - Quantity||1|
|Driver Complement Subwoofer - Type||Dynamic Balance poly-composite woofer|
|Electrical - Efficiency||91 dB|
|Electrical - Nominal Impedance||Dual 4 ohms|
|Electrical - Total Frequency Response||24-200Hz|
|Electrical Power Handling - Continuous||350 watts|
|Electrical Power Handling - Peak||700 watts|
|Electrical Voice Coil - Driver Diameter||2 (5.08cm) "|
|Shipping - Unit of Measure||each|
|Thiele / Small Parameters - LE||5.1 mH|
|Thiele / Small Parameters - QES||0.59|
|Thiele / Small Parameters - QMS||3|
|Thiele / Small Parameters - QTS||0.5|
|Thiele / Small Parameters - Resonant Frequency||35 Hz|
|Thiele / Small Parameters - SD||54.25 sq in/350 sq cm|
|Thiele / Small Parameters - VAS||.65 cu ft/18L|
|Thiele / Small Parameters Xmax - Xmax Linear||1 in|
|Warranty - Speaker Warranty||1 year parts and labor (original purchaser)|
This product has no literature.