- Home Audio
- Sound Bars
- Car & Marine
Full Fidelity and High Performance
The F/XiA4's engine is the dual Dynamic Balance® 1-inch dome tweeter design and a 5 1/4-inch Dynamic Balance driver that produces believable real-life effects at prodigious volumes. The selectable bipole/dipole function allows you to configure it to your space and 7.1 systems. The smaller cabinet enables it to fit in more places.
- The trapezoidal shaped cabinets aim the drivers and tweeters in opposing directions to produce a more realistically diffuse wavefront and wide, lifelike imaging of surround sound. Keyhole slots make mounting a snap.
- With the flip of a switch, our dipole/bipole circuitry changes the soundfield from direct to indirect radiation patterns enabling you to place the surround speaker beside or behind you depending on your listening room setup.
- Klippel motor optimization uses laser measurement technology to ensure a smooth excursion path at either end of the volume spectrum for uniform performance at both low and high volumes.
- Polk's proprietary, patented Dynamic Balance technology allows our engineers to design out distortion-causing driver and system resonances, so you only hear the good sounds.
- Durable, computer-modeled, injection-molded butyl rubber surrounds suppress unwanted cone resonances for a lifetime of reliable sound.
- The F/XiA Cascade Tapered Crossover eliminates the comb filtering and beaming, common to multi-driver speakers, which degrades the quality of the audio and collapses the soundstage.
- Patented Acoustic Resonance Control® (ARC) technology suppresses cabinet resonance that causes distortion to ensure clear and natural sound.
- Computer-modeled anti-diffraction grilles enhance the good looks while minimizing sonic interference.
- All Polk loudspeakers are timbre-matched within their series, designed with the same components throughout, to achieve seamless speaker-to-speaker blending effects in multi-channel systems.
- Gold-plated, professional-style 5-way binding posts offer the most secure connection options.
|Dimensions - Mounting Options||Integrated keyhole slot for wall mounting|
|Dimensions - Product Weight (each)||9 pounds|
|Dimensions Cabinet Dimensions - Depth||7 7/16 (18.89cm) "|
|Dimensions Cabinet Dimensions - Height||12 (30.48cm) "|
|Dimensions Cabinet Dimensions - Width||11 3/8 (28.89cm) "|
|Dimensions Enclosure Type - Mid-High Array Enclosure Type||Vented|
|Driver Complement Mid / Woofer - Diameter||5 1/4 (13.34cm) "|
|Driver Complement Mid / Woofer - Quantity||1|
|Driver Complement Mid / Woofer - Type||Dynamic Balance driver with polymer composite cone and rubber surround|
|Driver Complement Tweeter - Diameter||1 (2.54cm) "|
|Driver Complement Tweeter - Quantity||2|
|Driver Complement Tweeter - Type||Dynamic Balance silk polymer composite dome tweeters|
|Electrical - Efficiency||88 dB|
|Electrical - Inputs||5-way binding posts|
|Electrical - Lower -3dB Limit||60 Hz|
|Electrical - Nominal Impedance||8 ohms|
|Electrical - Recommended Amplifier Power||20-125 watts per channel|
|Electrical - Total Frequency Response||50Hz-27kHz|
|Electrical - Upper -3dB Limit||26 kHz|
|Shipping - Total Shipping Weight||25 pounds|
|Shipping - Unit of Measure||Pair|
|Warranty - Speaker Warranty||5 years parts and labor (original purchaser)|