- Home Audio
- Sound Bars
- Car & Marine
Your Ride, Our Sound. Even Sweeter.
Turn up your vehicle's audio performance with the DXi651, a 6 1/2-inch coaxial speaker designed to drop into a variety of applications in no time at all. Advanced materials reduce component weight while offering rock solid reliability, advanced looks and ultra-high performance.
- Klippel motor optimization uses laser measurement technology to ensure a smooth excursion path at either end of the volume spectrum for uniform performance at both low and high volumes.
- Polk's proprietary, patented Dynamic Balance® technology allows our engineers to design out distortion-causing driver and system resonances, so you only hear the good sounds.
- The DXi651 comes with 6 3/4-inch adaptor rings for easy fit in VWs, Audis, BMWs and other European cars.
- Bi-laminate composite cones are stiff yet lightweight for big sound and little distortion..
- Low-mass 2-layer Kapton voice coil has a high melting temperature, ensuring reliability and high power handling.
- Aluminum dome tweeter delivers the higher listening levels and higher power handling.
- Swivel mount tweeter allows precise aiming of sound.
|Dimensions - Cut-Out Diameter||5 (12.70cm) "|
|Dimensions Driver Mounting Depth - Top Mount||2 (5.08cm) "|
|Dimensions Grille - Height||1 1/16 (2.70cm) "|
|Driver Complement Mid / Woofer - Diameter||6 1/2 (16.51cm) "|
|Driver Complement Mid / Woofer - Type||Dynamic Balance polypropylene cone|
|Driver Complement Tweeter - Diameter||3/4 (1.91cm) "|
|Driver Complement Tweeter - Type||Dynamic Balance aluminum dome|
|Electrical - Efficiency||92 dB|
|Electrical - Nominal Impedance||4 ohms|
|Electrical - Total Frequency Response||35Hz-22kHz|
|Electrical Power Handling - Continuous||60 watts|
|Electrical Power Handling - Peak||180 watts|
|Shipping - Total Shipping Weight||5.32 pounds|
|Shipping - Unit of Measure||pair|
|Warranty - Speaker Warranty||one year parts and labor (original purchaser)|