- Home Audio
- Sound Bars
- Car & Marine
Your Ride, Our Sound. Even Sweeter.
By separating the driver and tweeter, you enjoy better mid-range performance with the 4x6-inch plate. Its plate configuration affords easy mounting in a front dash or other existing factory locations. If you want a DXi loudspeaker that's a quick, easy install, the DXi461p is your speaker.
- Klippel motor optimization uses laser measurement technology to ensure a smooth excursion path at either end of the volume spectrum for uniform performance at both low and high volumes.
- Polk's proprietary, patented Dynamic Balance® technology allows our engineers to design out distortion-causing driver and system resonances, so you only hear the good sounds
- 3/4-inch aluminum dome tweeter for higher volume levels and higher power handling.
- Durable rubber surround won't fall apart under the stress of extreme temperatures, sunlight or time, for years of great Polk sound.
- Bi-laminate composite cones are stiff yet lightweight for big sound, small distortion.
- Low-mass 2-layer Kapton voice coil-Kapton's high melting temperature (725°F/400°C) ensures high power handling and kick-butt reliability.
- Pole plate heat sink promotes better heat dissipation for superior power handling and reliability.
|Dimensions - Cut-Out Height||5 15/16 (15.08cm) "|
|Dimensions - Cut-Out Width||3 11/16 (9.37cm) "|
|Driver Complement Mid / Woofer - Diameter||4 (10.16cm) "|
|Driver Complement Mid / Woofer - Quantity||2|
|Driver Complement Mid / Woofer - Type||Dynamic Balance polypropylene cone|
|Driver Complement Tweeter - Diameter||3/4 (1.91cm) "|
|Driver Complement Tweeter - Quantity||2|
|Driver Complement Tweeter - Type||Dynamic Balance aluminum dome|
|Electrical - Efficiency||91 dB|
|Electrical - Nominal Impedance||4 ohms|
|Electrical - Total Frequency Response||71Hz-22kHz|
|Electrical Power Handling - Continuous||50 watts|
|Electrical Power Handling - Peak||150 watts|
|Shipping - Total Shipping Weight||2.86 pounds|
|Shipping - Unit of Measure||pair|
|Warranty - Speaker Warranty||one year parts and labor (original purchaser)|