- Home Audio
- Sound Bars
- Car & Marine
Your Ride. Our Sound. Even Sweeter.
Perfect for dashboard installs, the DXi461 is a coaxial the produces great sound pure and simple. Like all DXi loudspeakers, the DXi461 is a refinement that keeps raising the standard for incredible sound at an affordable price.
- Klippel motor optimization uses laser measurement technology to ensure a smooth excursion path at either end of the volume spectrum for uniform performance at both low and high volumes.
- Polk's proprietary, patented Dynamic Balance® technology allows our engineers to design out distortion-causing driver and system resonances, so you only hear the good sounds.
- Aluminum Dome Tweeter easily handles higher volume levels and also offers a higher power handling capability.
- Neodymium is a rare earth material we use in all DXi tweeter magnets, that's about 1/10 the weight of a comparable ceramic magnet and much more powerful.
- Dynamic Balance polypropylene cones feature tremendous stiffness-to mass ratio. Lower mass means faster transients and finer detail.
|Dimensions - Oval Cut-Out Height||6 (15.24cm) "|
|Dimensions Full-Range Mounting Depth - Bottom Mount||2 1/8 (5.40cm) "|
|Dimensions Full-Range Mounting Depth - Top Mount||1 15/16 (4.92cm) "|
|Driver Complement Mid / Woofer - Diameter||6 (15.24cm) "|
|Driver Complement Mid / Woofer - Quantity||1|
|Driver Complement Mid / Woofer - Type||Dynamic Balance polypropylene cone|
|Driver Complement Tweeter - Diameter||3/4 (1.91cm) "|
|Driver Complement Tweeter - Quantity||1|
|Driver Complement Tweeter - Type||Dynamic Balance aluminum dome|
|Electrical - Efficiency||91 dB|
|Electrical - Nominal Impedance||4 ohms|
|Electrical - Total Frequency Response||75Hz-22kHz|
|Electrical Power Handling - Continuous||40 watts|
|Electrical Power Handling - Peak||120 watts|
|Shipping - Total Shipping Weight||2.7 pounds|
|Shipping - Unit of Measure||pair|
|Warranty - Speaker Warranty||one year parts and labor (original purchaser)|