- Home Audio
- Sound Bars
- Car & Marine
Incredible Sound, Affordable Price
The db Series offers superior looks and outstanding sound. And we’ve done all that at prices that make high performance affordable to everyone! The db651s is perfect for OEM factory systems, as well as with high-powered aftermarket head units and component power amps.
The db651s Features:
- New slim mount design with short tweeter post for easy fit behind factory grilles.
- Dynamic Balance® polymer/mica composite mineral filled cone is stiff yet lightweight for big sound, little distortion.
- Marine Certified Polk db Series speakers are built tough to withstand the toughest environments so they are perfect for use in boats of all types. That’s why Correct Craft offers Polk speakers in their award-winning Nautiques ski and wakeboarding boats.
- 19mm liquid-cooled silk/polymer composite dome tweeter with neodymium magnet for clear, detailed highs.
- Low-mass 2-layer Kapton voice coil former is lightweight for high sound output. Kapton’s high melting temperature (725°F/400°C!) ensures high power handling and kick-butt reliability.
- Multi-hole mounting pattern and shallow depth our highest vehicle application ratio for easy drop-in installations in practically any car on the road, including yours.
- Muscular ABS grilles, computer optimized and based on exclusive MOMO designs.
- Durable butyl rubber surround won’t fall apart under the stress of extreme temperatures, sunlight or time, for years of the great Polk sound.
- Pole plate heat sink promotes better heat dissipation for superior power handling and reliability.
- Flat spider for faster, longer excursion linear motion.
- Flexible woven leads sewn directly into spider for greater reliability.
- Rock solid, acoustically inert stamped steel basket finished in rustproof gun metal gray.
- Stainless steel mounting hardware.
One year parts & labor warranty.
All Polk products are made using the best materials and the most advanced manufacturing techniques. They pass the industry’s most exhaustive quality tests, including drop testing, extreme signal response and UV & salt exposure testing. Polk loudspeakers are built to perform for a lifetime.
|Dimensions - Cut-Out Diameter||5 (12.70cm) "|
|Dimensions Full-Range Mounting Depth - Bottom Mount||2 1/4 (5.71cm) "|
|Dimensions Full-Range Mounting Depth - Top Mount||2 (5.08cm) "|
|Dimensions Grille - Height||15/16 (2.38cm) "|
|Driver Complement Mid / Woofer - Diameter||6 1/2 (16.51cm) "|
|Driver Complement Mid / Woofer - Quantity||1|
|Driver Complement Mid / Woofer - Type||Dynamic Balance driver with polymer/mica composite cone with rubber surround|
|Driver Complement Tweeter - Diameter||3/4 (1.91cm) "|
|Driver Complement Tweeter - Quantity||1|
|Driver Complement Tweeter - Type||Silk/polymer composite dome|
|Electrical - Efficiency||92 dB|
|Electrical - Nominal Impedance||4 ohms|
|Electrical - Total Frequency Response||50Hz-22kHz|
|Electrical Power Handling - Continuous||55 watts|
|Electrical Power Handling - Peak||165 watts|
|Shipping - Unit of Measure||pair|
|Warranty - Speaker Warranty||1 year parts and labor (original purchaser)|