- Home Audio
- Sound Bars
- Car & Marine
Incredible Sound, Affordable Price
The db1040DVC subwoofer employs a 10-inch driver and has dual voice coils for more wiring options and greater power handling. The subwoofer has been optimized for high performance in virtually any enclosure type: sealed, vented and band pass.
- 10-inch dual coil subwoofers optimized for high performance in virtually any enclosure type: sealed, vented and band pass.
- Wrap-around rubber gasket seals the sub in your enclosure for airtight performance.
- State-of-the-art laser-based Klippel measurement technology perfectly centers the subwooferrsquo;s voice coil in the magnetic field, improving X-max and BL linearity, and the sub's micro and macro dynamics, for deep, precise, bass!
- Black matte-finish composite cones are unbelievably stiff for real gut-pounding bass.
- Injection molded ABS dust cap also stiffens the cone to suppress unwanted resonance for incredible low distortion, high impact bass response.
- Big beefy magnet structure and motor assembly for high output bass with tight control.
- Durable butyl rubber surround for consistent, reliable performance.
- Four-layer vented voice coil runs cool while your music stays hot.
- Vented pole piece for higher efficiency and ultra-high power handling.
- Fast-on wire terminals for quick, secure hookups.
- Marine Certified Polk db Series speakers are built tough to withstand the toughest environments so they are perfect for use in boats of all types. That's why Correct Craft offers Polk speakers in their award-winning Nautiques ski and wakeboarding boats.
- Fire-retardant flat NOMEX® spider allows extended linear motion while providing highly reliable mechanical and thermal stability.
- Single voice coil version also available - db1040
- Optional db10G grille is available.
|Dimensions - Cut-Out Diameter||9 1/16 (23.02cm) "|
|Dimensions Driver Mounting Depth - Bottom Mount||5 15/16 (15.08cm) "|
|Dimensions Driver Mounting Depth - Top Mount||5 7/16 (13.81cm) "|
|Driver Complement Subwoofer - Diameter||10 (25.40cm) "|
|Driver Complement Subwoofer - Quantity||1|
|Driver Complement Subwoofer - Type||Dynamic Balance woofer polymer composite cone|
|Electrical - Efficiency||86 dB|
|Electrical - Nominal Impedance||Dual 4 ohms|
|Electrical - Total Frequency Response||28-200 Hz|
|Electrical Power Handling - Continuous||270 watts|
|Electrical Power Handling - Peak||540 watts|
|Shipping - Unit of Measure||each|
|Thiele / Small Parameters - BL||7.8 Tesla Meters|
|Thiele / Small Parameters - CMS||190 Micro Meters|
|Thiele / Small Parameters - MMS||108.8g|
|Thiele / Small Parameters - QES||0.7|
|Thiele / Small Parameters - QMS||10.9|
|Thiele / Small Parameters - QTS||0.6|
|Thiele / Small Parameters - Recommended Enclosure||Sealed/Ported/Bandpass|
|Thiele / Small Parameters - Resonant Frequency||35 Hz|
|Thiele / Small Parameters - SD||54.25 sq in/350 sq cm|
|Thiele / Small Parameters - VAS||1.17 cubic feet/33.3 L|
|Thiele / Small Parameters Xmax - Xmax Linear||.728 inch/18.5 mm (peak to peak)|
|Warranty - Speaker Warranty||1 year parts and labor (original purchaser)|