- Home Audio
- Sound Bars
- Car & Marine
Bass Performance That's Out of Sight
The CSW155 combines stealth convenience with incredible technology to rival the performance of many free-standing, floor-cluttering subwoofers. With one of the shallowest drivers ever engineered (a Polk Audio exclusive), this subwoofer produces air-moving, room-filling bass, while disappearing behind an included perforated aluminum grille (15 1/2" x 17 1/2") that looks like an "air conditioning return" vent. Deep and musical, it's professionally matched to other Polk Audio loudspeakers, allowing you to build the home theater of your dreams in new construction or even in existing walls (60" H x 14" W x 3 3/8" D).
- Installs easily between standard 16" OC (on-center) studs.
- Long-Throw 10" Polycomposite Subwoofer Driver.
- The shallowest driver ever engineered by Polk Audio, for superior performance in only 33/8-inch of enclosure depth.
- Patented Dynamic Balance® Construction uses laser interferometry to tune out performance-robbing resonances before you hear them.
- Inverted Roll Surround for long life in demanding in-wall environments.
- Inert Cast Aluminum Basket Suppresses Resonances.
- Powerful Neodymium Motor Structure for exclusive shallow design with maximum "throw."
- Dual Spiders ensure smooth linear excursion and prevent "bottoming out."
- 2" Wide Voice Coil for high power-handling and massive bass.
- Klippel Optimized coil alignment for extraordinary efficient shallow-depth motor action even at lifelike volume.
- Rigid MDF Slot-Ported Enclosure, stiffened and reinforced with steel plates.
- Perforated Aluminum Grille Included (15 1/2" x 17 1/2").
- Heavy-Duty Mounting Hardware and professional anti-rattle isolation pads included.
- Powered For Optimum Performance by the SWA500 digital amplifier, available separately.
|Dimensions - Mounting Depth (includes 1/2 drywall)"||2 7/8 (7.30cm) "|
|Dimensions - Overall Depth||3 3/8 (8.57cm) "|
|Dimensions - Product Weight (each)||36 pounds|
|Dimensions Cabinet Dimensions - Height||60 (152.40cm) "|
|Dimensions Cabinet Dimensions - Width||14 (35.56cm) "|
|Electrical - Inputs||Heavy duty spring loaded terminals accept up to 12 Gauge wire|
|Electrical - Lower -3dB Limit||36 Hz|
|Electrical - Nominal Impedance||8 ohms|
|Electrical - Total Frequency Response||30Hz - 140Hz|
|Electrical - Upper -3dB Limit||120Hz kHz|
|Electrical CEA2010 Rating - CEA2010 Low||121.3|
|Electrical CEA2010 Rating - CEA2010 Ultra||103.9|
|Shipping - Unit of Measure||each|
|Warranty - Speaker Warranty||Lifetime|