- Home Audio
- Sound Bars
- Car & Marine
The High Performance Heart of Home Theater
The CSiA4 is a high performance center channel speaker for smaller rooms and challenging placement situations. It features two 5 1/4-inch Dynamic Balance® drivers, one 1-inch Dynamic Balance dome tweeter for spot-on imaging, seamless soundstage and natural sounding voices. With the asymmetric cabinet design, you gain the flexibility to placing the CSiA4 above or below the TV and aim it at your position.
- The proprietary curved, 6-layer DAHLI enclosure design creates the optimal shear damping for a more rigid, acoustically inert enclosure and minimal cabinet resonances. CSiA4 cabinets are designed for clean, accurate sound.
- Klippel motor optimization uses laser measurement technology to ensure a smooth excursion path at either end of the volume spectrum for uniform performance at both low and high volumes.
- Polk's proprietary, patented Dynamic Balance technology allows our engineers to design out distortion-causing driver and system resonances, so you only hear the good sounds.
- Durable, computer-modeled, injection-molded butyl rubber surrounds suppress unwanted cone resonances for a lifetime of reliable sound.
- The RTiA Cascade Tapered Crossover eliminates the comb filtering and beaming, common to multi-driver speakers, which degrades the quality of the audio and collapses the soundstage.
- Patented Acoustic Resonance Control® (ARC) technology suppresses cabinet resonance that causes distortion to ensure clear and natural sound.
- Beautiful curved furniture-grade hardwood veneer cabinet finishes, with sleek trim accents in black or cherry.
- Computer-modeled anti-diffraction grilles enhance the good looks while minimizing sonic interference.
- All Polk loudspeakers are timbre-matched within their series, designed with the same components throughout, to achieve seamless speaker-to-speaker blending effects in multi-channel systems.
- Gold-plated, professional-style 5-way binding posts, for the most secure connection options.
|Dimensions - Product Weight (each)||15.5 pounds|
|Dimensions Cabinet Dimensions - Depth||8 3/4 (22.23cm) "|
|Dimensions Cabinet Dimensions - Height||6 7/8 (17.46cm) "|
|Dimensions Cabinet Dimensions - Width||20 (50.80cm) "|
|Driver Complement Midrange - Diameter||5 1/4 (13.34cm) "|
|Driver Complement Midrange - Quantity||2|
|Driver Complement Midrange - Type||Dynamic Balance drivers with polymer composite cones and rubber surrounds|
|Driver Complement Tweeter - Diameter||1 (2.54cm) "|
|Driver Complement Tweeter - Quantity||1|
|Driver Complement Tweeter - Type||Dynamic Balance silk polymer dome tweeters|
|Electrical - Efficiency||89 dB|
|Electrical - Inputs||5-way binding posts|
|Electrical - Lower -3dB Limit||65 Hz|
|Electrical - Nominal Impedance||8 ohms|
|Electrical - Recommended Amplifier Power||20-180 watts per channel|
|Electrical - Total Frequency Response||55Hz-27kHz|
|Electrical - Upper -3dB Limit||26 kHz|
|Shipping - Total Shipping Weight||20 pounds|
|Shipping - Unit of Measure||Each|
|Warranty - Speaker Warranty||5 years parts and labor (original purchaser)|