- Home Audio
- Sound Bars
- Car & Marine
The Subwoofer for All Seasons
Heavy-duty bass performance and heavy-duty all-weather durability combine to deliver indoor-level bass impact outdoors or in your home's transitional areas. The Sub10 is the perfect complement to a set of Sat30s, and rounds the system out with the full dynamic performance of a high-end audio system. Paint it to match the décor in your sunroom or by the pool. With serious bass fun, the Sub10 is the life of the outdoor party!
Atrium Sub10 Features:
- 200 Watt downward-firing subwoofer delivers earth-shaking bass, literally.
- Massive 10-inch long-throw Dynamic Balance® driver technology eliminates driver distortion for deeper, cleaner bass even at higher volume.
- Dual 2-inch voice coil design reproduces bass from both stereo channels, producing more power in the lower frequencies with the help of Capacitive Coupling Technology. You get big outdoor bass for big outdoor impact.
- Housed in a molded and sealed acoustically ideal resin enclosure and marine-certified, our guarantee of years of weather-proof outdoor performance.
- Eye-bolt security anchor and screw-down points for added stability and security.
- Color-impregnated resin will never fade. Paint it to match your outdoor décor. Use it as a plant stand or a pedestal table; the engineers say you could stand an elephant on it. If you happen to have an elephant, we'd appreciate if you don't try this. (If you do try it, though, please send us pictures.)
- Includes 1 meter Cl3 rated 4 conductor direct burial pigtail cable. No exposed wiring gets in the way of the weed whacker.
- Maximum wiring flexibility with built-in high-performance crossover technology. The dual-voice-coil Sub10, with built-in low-pass filters, can be connected directly to its own amplifier channels for independent volume control
- Optional grille available separately.
- 8 ohm compatible.
- Color: terracotta, paintable.
|Amplifier Specs - 220V Availability||No|
|Dimensions - Mounting Options||Keyhole slots for lock down on a deck; security eyebolt for garden placement|
|Dimensions - Product Weight (each)||16.00 pounds|
|Dimensions Cabinet Dimensions - Height||11 (27.94cm) "|
|Dimensions Cabinet Dimensions - Width||16 (40.64cm) "|
|Dimensions Enclosure Type - Subwoofer Enclosure Type||acoustic suspension|
|Driver Complement Subwoofer - Diameter||10 (25.40cm) "|
|Driver Complement Subwoofer - Quantity||1|
|Driver Complement Subwoofer - Type||Long-throw Dynamic Balance composite cone driver with dual voice coils and butyl rubber surround|
|Electrical - Efficiency||88 dB|
|Electrical - Lower -3dB Limit||50 Hz|
|Electrical - Nominal Impedance||8 ohms per voice coil ohms|
|Electrical - Recommended Amplifier Power||10-200 watts per channel|
|Electrical - Total Frequency Response||40Hz-200Hz|
|Electrical - Upper -3dB Limit||110Hz kHz|
|Electrical Crossover - Subwoofer Crossover||150Hz|
|Shipping - Included Accessories||Comes with three feet of pre-installed CL3 Burial-rated Cable|
|Shipping - Recommended Accessories||optional grille available|
|Shipping - Total Shipping Weight||22.00 pounds|
|Shipping - Unit of Measure||each|
|Warranty - Speaker Warranty||5 years parts and labor (original purchaser)|